Thursday, January 28, 2010

There is great fishing to be had

Well folks if you are not getting out on the water and wetting a line you are missing out big time. This is the most mild weather I can ever remember for this time of year. It has been in the mid 40's for two weeks and the fish are responding to the fly like it is spring. There are several places that a person can go and expect to have good fishing. Lake Roosevelt has been fishing very well. Rocky Ford is very consistant and putting out some big fish. The Wenatchee , Methow, and Mainstem of the Columbia are all putting out some fish. We have been Steelhead fishing the last two week ends and have had fishing that is good to awesome. Folks I can't tell you how lucky we are to have the opportunities that abound in this area of the world. I tell people that I talk to in my travels that I can have world class fishing with in an hour and a half of Ephrata 365 days a year and that people is not an exageration

Darc

PS If you shop our web site you will get free shipping with orders over 25.00 ( desertflyangler.com )